Hi, I’m Vanessa!
I am the lady behind Mom Blog From Home. Just like you, I want to be the best mom and wife I can be! One of the ways I am able to help my family is by providing a little income from my blog! Blogging allows me the flexibility to still be able to do my normal mommy and wifey duties while also contributing to the family financially as well!
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Digital Alternatives to the Bullet Journal I love journals, planners, pens, pencils, stickers, anything office supply related. And I know I am not alone! There is a whole community out there of people who are obsessed with office supplies too! I don't even know why I...
How to Make Extra Money from Home with Pinterest Now more than ever people are looking for ways to make extra money from home. I am here to tell you that it is possible with Pinterest. You are probably thinking how can someone make extra money from home with...
How to Make Christmas Decor Printables There is no shortage of ways to decorate your home for Christmas and thanks to Pinterest there is no shortage of inspiration for new ways either! With a quick search, you can find everything from modern Christmas decor to classic...
Disclaimer for Mom Blog From Home
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimers for Mom Blog From Home
All the information on this website – www.momblogfromhome.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Mom Blog From Home does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
As per FTC Regulations, I would like to let you know that I do have affiliate links throughout this blog. The links provide me with a small commission percentage but at no extra cost you!
I (Vanessa Boren) am also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Additionally, whenever I ask for your email address or information from you I won’t spam you and I won’t sell your information. I would never want anyone to do that to me and I promise I will not do that to you!
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Mom Blog From Home needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Mom Blog From Home permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Mom Blog From Home legitimate interests
- Mom Blog From Home needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Mom Blog From Home follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Mom Blog From Home uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Note that Mom Blog From Home has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Mom Blog From Home does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
What you will learn
I share tips on all things related to blogging as a mom. My goal is to share with you everything I have learned and help you reach your mom blogging goals.
Start Your Blog
- How to Set Up a Blog in 3 Easy Steps
- How to Find Your Niche and Stand Out In It
- Which Hosting Should I Use
- How to Connect Your Domain and Hosting
- 4 Easy Ways to Find Time to Blog
- How to Tell If Blogging Is Right For You
- 10 Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Organized
- What Exactly Is a Blog and What Are They Used For
- How I Create Pinterest Images and the 4 Simple Steps I Use
- 22 of the Best Photo Editors for Bloggers (free and paid)
- Top 5 Amazon Finds for a Blogger
- The Best Investments to Make as a New Blogger
- How to Grow Your Email List and Why It’s So Important
Grow Your Blog
- How to Make $2,000 a Month as a Stay at Home Mom with a Small Blog
- How I Made My First Affiliate Sale (with Zero Followers)
- How I Landed an Interview with a Bigger Blogger (with little to no traffic)
- What I Use to Grow My Blog My Traffic as a Small Blog
- How I drive Pinterest Traffic to Your New Blog
- How to Stay Focused on Your Blog and Create Content
- Collaborating with Other Bloggers and Why It Is So Important
- How I Made $346.84 on My New Blog and the Steps You Need So You Can Too
- How I Gained Over 600 Page Views in One Day on My Small Blog
Let's Get In Touch
Send me a message and I will personally get back to you as soon as possible!