Hi, I’m Vanessa!
I’m so happy you’re here! I started this blog to be able to share the blogging tips that I learn with other moms.
A little bit about me, I am from a small town in Kansas where I lived for most of my life. My husband and I went to high school together before we later started dating in college. We have been married now for 10 years and we have a beautiful 9-year-old daughter. In 2015 we moved to Coastal Georgia and although it has been a big change from Kansas it has been so amazing and we love it here!
When I was a new mom I struggled to juggle everything that comes along with being a full-time working newly-wed mom.
It was very hard to send my new little baby off to daycare so I could go to a job a hated. I know I am not alone with this either. Many moms struggle to be the best mom they can while still bringing in a paycheck.
After many trials of trying to find a way to be home with my daughter and still contribute financially to the family, I finally found blogging.
I fell in love with blogging and it has allowed me to be able to be the mom I have always wanted to be!
Now I am able to work from home on my blog and be there for my family at the same time. Because of the freedom, my blog has given me I have been able to volunteer at my daughter’s school, become her classroom mom, be on the School Council, sign her up for 4-H and dance, and so much more!
What you will learn
I share tips on all things related to blogging as a mom. My goal is to share with you everything I have learned and help you reach your mom blogging goals.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
How to Create a Digital Planner Are you interested in learning how to create a digital planner? I know I was the second I came across them! I had just gotten a new iPad and Apple Pencil and I wanted to see what all I could do with my new toy (besides just work on my...
Why You Should Switch to a Digital Planner Are you still using a regular planner? Have you ever thought about going digital? Maybe you didn't even realize there was such a thing as a digital planner? Well, let me tell you a little more about them and why you should...
What is a Bullet Journal and How to Get Started I had the same questions when I first heard about bullet journals: What is a bullet journal? And how do you start a bullet journal? It wasn't until I had one for a few months did I finally see the full potential of a...
Start Your Blog
- How to Set Up a Blog in 3 Easy Steps
- How to Find Your Niche and Stand Out In It
- Which Hosting Should I Use
- How to Connect Your Domain and Hosting
- 4 Easy Ways to Find Time to Blog
- How to Tell If Blogging Is Right For You
- 10 Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Organized
- What Exactly Is a Blog and What Are They Used For
- How I Create Pinterest Images and the 4 Simple Steps I Use
- 22 of the Best Photo Editors for Bloggers (free and paid)
- Top 5 Amazon Finds for a Blogger
- The Best Investments to Make as a New Blogger
- How to Grow Your Email List and Why It’s So Important
Grow Your Blog
- How to Make $2,000 a Month as a Stay at Home Mom with a Small Blog
- How I Made My First Affiliate Sale (with Zero Followers)
- How I Landed an Interview with a Bigger Blogger (with little to no traffic)
- What I Use to Grow My Blog My Traffic as a Small Blog
- How I drive Pinterest Traffic to Your New Blog
- How to Stay Focused on Your Blog and Create Content
- Collaborating with Other Bloggers and Why It Is So Important
- How I Made $346.84 on My New Blog and the Steps You Need So You Can Too
- How I Gained Over 600 Page Views in One Day on My Small Blog
Let's Get In Touch
Send me a message and I will personally get back to you as soon as possible!