Hi, I’m Vanessa!
I’m so happy you’re here! I started this blog to be able to share the blogging tips that I learn with other moms.
A little bit about me, I am from a small town in Kansas where I lived for most of my life. My husband and I went to high school together before we later started dating in college. We have been married now for 10 years and we have a beautiful 9-year-old daughter. In 2015 we moved to Coastal Georgia and although it has been a big change from Kansas it has been so amazing and we love it here!
When I was a new mom I struggled to juggle everything that comes along with being a full-time working newly-wed mom.
It was very hard to send my new little baby off to daycare so I could go to a job a hated. I know I am not alone with this either. Many moms struggle to be the best mom they can while still bringing in a paycheck.
After many trials of trying to find a way to be home with my daughter and still contribute financially to the family, I finally found blogging.
I fell in love with blogging and it has allowed me to be able to be the mom I have always wanted to be!
Now I am able to work from home on my blog and be there for my family at the same time. Because of the freedom, my blog has given me I have been able to volunteer at my daughter’s school, become her classroom mom, be on the School Council, sign her up for 4-H and dance, and so much more!
What you will learn
I share tips on all things related to blogging as a mom. My goal is to share with you everything I have learned and help you reach your mom blogging goals.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Digital Alternatives to the Bullet Journal I love journals, planners, pens, pencils, stickers, anything office supply related. And I know I am not alone! There is a whole community out there of people who are obsessed with office supplies too! I don't even know why I...
How to Make Extra Money from Home with Pinterest Now more than ever people are looking for ways to make extra money from home. I am here to tell you that it is possible with Pinterest. You are probably thinking how can someone make extra money from home with...
How to Make Christmas Decor Printables There is no shortage of ways to decorate your home for Christmas and thanks to Pinterest there is no shortage of inspiration for new ways either! With a quick search, you can find everything from modern Christmas decor to classic...
Start Your Blog
- How to Set Up a Blog in 3 Easy Steps
- How to Find Your Niche and Stand Out In It
- Which Hosting Should I Use
- How to Connect Your Domain and Hosting
- 4 Easy Ways to Find Time to Blog
- How to Tell If Blogging Is Right For You
- 10 Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Organized
- What Exactly Is a Blog and What Are They Used For
- How I Create Pinterest Images and the 4 Simple Steps I Use
- 22 of the Best Photo Editors for Bloggers (free and paid)
- Top 5 Amazon Finds for a Blogger
- The Best Investments to Make as a New Blogger
- How to Grow Your Email List and Why It’s So Important
Grow Your Blog
- How to Make $2,000 a Month as a Stay at Home Mom with a Small Blog
- How I Made My First Affiliate Sale (with Zero Followers)
- How I Landed an Interview with a Bigger Blogger (with little to no traffic)
- What I Use to Grow My Blog My Traffic as a Small Blog
- How I drive Pinterest Traffic to Your New Blog
- How to Stay Focused on Your Blog and Create Content
- Collaborating with Other Bloggers and Why It Is So Important
- How I Made $346.84 on My New Blog and the Steps You Need So You Can Too
- How I Gained Over 600 Page Views in One Day on My Small Blog
Let's Get In Touch
Send me a message and I will personally get back to you as soon as possible!